Re: [Testbed-admins] Customizing Generic Image

No, the dash says read from stdin, which in this case comes from ssh's
stdin which is redirected from the image file.  Why the unzip would take
so long I don't know...

While that is running you can ssh into the node and run ps axlw and see
what imageunzip is doing.