From: testbed-admins-bounces@flux.utah.edu [mailto:testbed-admins-bounces@flux.utah.edu] On Behalf Of Timothy Ficarra
Sent: Friday, October 30, 2009 12:07 PM
To: Testbed-admins@flux.utah.edu
Subject: Re: [Testbed-admins] Ops as Tipserv

I followed the provided instructions. When I run the console command, I receive errors:

ops# /usr/testbed/bin/console pc3
Traceback (most recent call last):
  File "/usr/testbed/bin/script_wrapper.py", line 2784, in <module>
    exitval  = instance.apply();
  File "/usr/testbed/bin/script_wrapper.py", line 1850, in apply
    rval,response = do_method("node", "console", params);
  File "/usr/testbed/bin/script_wrapper.py", line 203, in do_method
    ctx.load_cert(CERTIFICATE, CERTIFICATE)
  File "/usr/local/lib/python2.5/site-packages/M2Crypto/SSL/Context.py", line 75, in load_cert
    m2.ssl_ctx_use_privkey(self.ctx, keyfile)
M2Crypto.SSL.SSLError: no start line
*** /usr/testbed/bin/console:
    /usr/testbed/bin/script_wrapper.py failed

T Ficarra