[Testbed-admins] Ops as Tipserv

I am trying to set up ops as a tipserv. I have followed the instructions on the emulab site, running gmake tipserv-install which reported there was nothing to be done. The next step was this:

Step 7 - Serial lines and power controllers

Unfortunately, this node creation process doesn't yet handle serial lines and power controllers. These will need entries in the 'tiplines' and 'outlets' tables. Contact Utah if you need help with this.

I am not sure how to proceed with this configuration.

Thank you,
T Ficarra