Re: [Testbed-admins] Capture daemon not work.

Cheng,

Run it with the full path rather than out of the working directory. For example:

ops# /usr/local/etc/rc.d/capture.sh start

-Jonathan

Cheng Cui wrote:
Hello,

I was testing our console server which is installed in OPS server. After
finished instructions for installation, I found that the
"/usr/local/etc/rc.d/capture.sh" cannot work with the error output:

ops# ./capture.sh start
./capture.sh: Cannot determine the PREFIX

Did I miss something? Thanks.

Best Regards,

Cheng Cui
. Frey Computing Services Center . Baton Rouge, LA 70803