Re: [Testbed-admins] frisbee problem - starts up, but no imaging

I have been trying to get a couple nodes added to our testbed.  I
have the nodes added, and am at the frisbee disk imaging stage.  I
make sure frisbeed is running on boss by free-ing a node.  I reboot
the nodes, and they seem to get all the right info from tmcc (I
added some extra print stataments to rc.frisbee to see what is going
on).  Finally the nodes start up frisbee and the server sees them,
but no imaging ever starts - frisbeed just exits after being idle
for 1800s.

I'm pasting some clues below.  Any tips on what else I can try?

Hi there. It does appear frisbee gets all the info and actually checks
into the server. But then there are no block requests. Did you try
running tcpdump on the boss interface, cause it sure sounds like a
multicast problem. Are these nodes connected to a new switch? Are
other nodes still doing frisbee okay?

Lbs