Re: [Testbed-admins] Questions for emulab upgrade

In the mail we have sent you before, there are some question about
the issue of OPS upgrade.  We got some question about the detail of
OPS upgrade.  I think there are some detail we need to let you know,
and I hope it would be helpful to let you knowour
situation. Furthermore, you have ask us about "have we upgraded the
OPS", and our answer is "yes".

In actually, maybe there are something we have missed in the upgrade
procedure of OPS. In the attachment, we will describe more thing
about how we upgrade our system.We attach "the flow-graph of our
upgrade procedure" to this mail.

Hi. Thanks for sending us the background info. Much appreciated.

But, I did not see a question in your message. Did you have a question
for the list?

Lbs