Re: [Testbed-admins] GENI proposal

The best place to send these sorts of questions is the testbed-admins
list, which I've CCed.

We don't have any experience with Sun machines at all. I'm not sure that
anyone is running an Emulab based on them. What we (and, I think, most
others) use are typically Dell server-class machines.

I assume these are x86-based Sun machines? They *might* work, but you
will need to verify that they can be booted with PXE.

Our page discussing hardware recommendations is here:
    http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/HWRecommend

Thus spake Seung-Jong Park on Tue, Apr 28, 2009 at 02:24:23PM -0500:

--