Re: [Testbed-admins] FC8 image not mounting all project user's home directories

That explains everything. Thanks Mike!

Harley Green
Network Systems Department
The Aerospace Corporation
(310) 336-0772

Mike Hibler <mike@flux.utah.edu>

04/23/2009 04:22 PM

Harley S Green <Harley.S.Green@aero.org>
cc
testbed-admins@flux.utah.edu
Subject
Re: [Testbed-admins] FC8 image not mounting all project user's home directories

Assuming you are running the latest software...

The first may be caused by a new feature that prevents Emulab admin and
non-admin accounts from existing in the same experiment.  If an experiemnt
is created by an admin, then only other admin users in the project will
get accounts on the nodes.  And visa-versa.

For the second, we now randomly generate a root password for each experiment.
You can set this via the experiment web page.