Re: [Testbed-admins] Trac wiki for ops

Oh yes we do, But we were thinking of installing our own trac wiki on ops with docs specific to our Emulab. We can redirect the generic links back to you Utah.

cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team
Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 202         E-mail : nasir@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                       University of Kentucky

Leigh Stoller wrote:
Hi Guys,
DO you have any instructions on the installation Trac wiki for ops ? I
know i am missing something in my install (guessing something
related to python)..

No, trac is not installed by ops-install. What you should have is a
redirect so that the documentation links in the web interface go to
Utah. Does that not happen?

Lbs