Re: [Testbed-admins] STuck

I solved that one. I used some help from

http://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/Fedora8Build

But i have one more question. Can we setup IPOD for linux (ubuntu 8.10 ) ? Is there anything i need to add for it ?(i mean any patch or ...:) )

i have the image up except for the IPOD part ..

cheers,

Hussam
(Hussamuddin Nasir)

Netlab Operations Team
Laboratory for Adv. Networking  Phone  : (859)218-0059
James F Hardymon Building       Fax    : (859)323-3740
301 Rose Street, Rm 202         E-mail : nasir@netlab.uky.edu
Lexington, KY 40506-0495        Web    : http://www.netlab.uky.edu

                       University of Kentucky
                       **********************

Leigh Stoller wrote:
 Guess i am stuck. I was trying to build an 8.10 ubuntu image. I
installed ubuntu from CD into partition 2 and put in the required
packages. I am sort of stuck at step 5 in the URL you pointed to me. Is
there something extra i need to to to add the new image info into the
source code. The instruction there are actually for updating a node.

Hi. Can you explain in greater detail what you are stuck on? I am not
quite following what the problem is.

Thanks!
Lbs