Re: [Testbed-admins] root passwords for experimental machines

Hi Guys,
  i have a question about the way of setting root password on the
experimental machines.

https://users.emulab.net/trac/emulab/wiki/kbrootpw

After looking at the Utah emulab , i see that each machine in an
experiment also list a new root password that is generated when an
experiment is built.

But i dont see any such attribute on our Emulab after the upgrade, but
the password keep changing on the experimental machine. SO do i have to
add them(attributes) in the web interface manually ?

Yes, this was a bug I just fixed. If you like, you can just pick up
the new version of www/node_defs.php from the CVS repo and install it.

Lbs