Re: [Testbed-admins] New Testbed/Hardware setup problems

I'm still stuck here, though I am now getting a useful message, I think.

So, after a little digging, it looks like this starts to boot, records:
CPU correctly
Memory (gives 655360 with 4g ram, and lists available as 114688, in
both cases says 0 MB in parentheses)

Then:

panic: hashinit : bad elements
KDB : enter: panic
[thread pid 0 tid 0 ]
Stopped at    kdb_enter+0x2b: nop
db>

If anyone has any thoughts, I'd appreciate them, I'm pretty stuck.