PLOS Workshop: Heads-Up Regarding "PLOS Conference" Email

Hi, all!  This is a heads-up about an email about a supposed "PLOS conference."
I've attached the email below.

The organizers of the PLOS '09 workshop <http://www.plosworkshop.org/2009/>,
which was held in conjunction with the ACM SIGOPS SOSP '09 conference, know
nothing about the people who are listed in the attached email.  Whatever it is
that they are doing, it is not with the help of the people who have previously
organized the PLOS workshop series.

The organizers of the PLOS '09 workshop are planning for another PLOS workshop
at SOSP '11.

If any of you know more about the people/organizations mentioned in the email,
please let the organizers of PLOS '09 know.  You can reply to this email or
send mail to <plos09-oc@flux.utah.edu>.

Thanks.  We hope to see many of you soon at OSDI '10!  Best wishes ---

Eric.