PLOS 2009 Announcements

Hello, PLOS 2009 attendees!  This is an announcement of three recent updates
for the PLOS 2009 workshop.

FIRST, we are very pleased to announce our keynote speaker, David Gay from
Intel Research Berkeley.  David will be talking about the Ivy project, which
seeks to modernize C and make it easier for systems programmers to write
correct sequential and parallel programs.  For the full abstract of David's
keynote, go to the PLOS program page:

	http://www.plosworkshop.org/2009/program.shtml

SECOND, we want to let you know that the PLOS workshop papers are now available
for download from the workshop Web site.  We are looking forward to a very
interactive and productive workshop --- and to achieve this goal, it is helpful
for workshop attendees to come prepared!  We strongly encourgae everyone to
read the papers before the day of the workshop, and come prepared with
questions and feedback for the presenters.  To download the papers, visit the
PLOS program page:

	http://www.plosworkshop.org/2009/program.shtml

THIRD, we are happy to announce that PLOS will include a demonstration session.
After the paper presentations, attendees will have a chance to see some of the
previously discussed systems "in action."  The demonstration session will lead
into the working groups, which will conclude the workshop.

Thank you for deciding to attend PLOS 2009.  We are looking forward to meeting
you all in Big Sky!

Sincerely,

Eric, Andreas, Gilles, and Olaf
The PLOS 2009 Organizing Committee