[gits] Git Workflow

	Kirk> I reckoned that moving commits/history around like this wouldn't
	Kirk> be pretty.

It makes you feel like a Time Lord.

	>> Another alternative: squash the changes into a single commit, then
	>> remove the files that aren't ready to be pushed (saving them
	>> elsewhere), then "git commit --amend".

	Kirk> That could work, though you would lose some commit history, yes?

Yes, a squash commit loses the histoy of the individual commits that are
squashed together.  Sometimes this is what you want.  I mean, who cares if the
history that would be preserved is something like:

	Commit big new feature!
	Fix bug.
	Fix bug.
	Fix bug.