Re: [csmith-dev] Tiny project idea

Hello,
Thank you very much. That shall be useful. I can try to fuse it with someones shoosh reversin results. Was it also made by reversers? Ill check license and toy with idea of replacing dwarf with pdb where it may make sense.

Best regards,
Pawel Kunio

pt., 16.04.2021, 21:57 użytkownik David Blaikie <dblaikie@gmail.com> napisał:
On Thu, Apr 15, 2021 at 6:01 PM pawel k. <pawel.kunio@gmail.com> wrote:

> Hello,
> Thank You for ultra quick reply and valuable hint.
>
> Hmm maybe i shall use those. I like the featurette yours are more realistic possibly why i am prejudiced ones you mention may produce random garbage that doesnt exist in wilderness but i for sure will try other approach if you suggest so. I very much respect your opinion your work and publications and everything.
>
> We also could use likewise of csmith for hdls like verilog and friends if not for other langs. See vloghammer project for example.
>
> Btw pls send greetings to checkedc guys in msrd as well as vs team. I like their works.
>
> If we could learn the internals of pdb format for foss i would be super duper happy.

You can find some documentation (& pointers to other documentation) on
the PDB format here: https://llvm.org/docs/PDB/index.html