Re: [csmith-dev] Pull request status of computed goto

Sorry, I forgot to click the "submit review" button.

You can see the comments here: https://github.com/csmith-project/csmith/pull/61#pullrequestreview-187463449

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 9:16 AM Shubham Narlawar <gsocshubham@gmail.com> wrote:
Yes. Yang reviewed my pull request and told me that he made some comments. But I am unable to see any comments on that thread regarding pull request. Can you please correct if I am heading in the wrong direction?

Here is the link of the pull request discussion

On Sun, Dec 23, 2018 at 9:19 PM Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
Shubham Narlawar <gsocshubham@gmail.com> writes:

> Hi, I have sent pull request for the GCC C extension computed goto.
> https://github.com/csmith-project/csmith/pull/61
> Any update on it?

I think that discussion of this pull request is happening on GitHub via
comments.  Am I mistaken about that?

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX