Re: [csmith-dev] ./configure success and make success

sameeran joshi <gsocsameeran@gmail.com> writes:

> Now,how do I see the working of randprog,
> to create a random file (as we use csmith > test.c)
> can you please explain how to run them on GCC,and check for errors.

I think that John Regehr already gave you some advice about how to use Csmith
(or randprog) to test GCC.  Please re-check the rcecent emails in this forum.

If you don't understand John's advice, please ask a more spcific question about
it.

Happy hacking ---

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing