[csmith-dev] Building and testing with csmith

I have been able to build csmith's latest github repo.
here's the output of command:
gcc --version

gcc (Ubuntu 7.2.0-8ubuntu3.2) 7.2.0
I am on Ubuntu 17.10.

1.Is it possible for me to detect the sample bugs explained
here(https://embed.cs.utah.edu/csmith/sample.html)?, as it is
mentioned to use
gcc 4.4.3 (32-bit), the default compiler on Ubuntu 10.04.1
Or do I need to go to the older version?

2.Where could be this  driver0.sh?Is it the name of the bash script
which we created  above ?
3.Is  ${CSMITH_HOME}  replaced with    path_on_machine/csmith-2.4.0 in
the script?

Thanks for helping in advance.
We are newbies and trying to extend csmith for the extensions of c
language,we have read some extensions for C language,and need help in
implementing them.Can you community people help guide us ?