Re: [csmith-dev] Query On Csmith

MD TANIM HASAN <tanim.sqa@gmail.com> writes:

> I am new to Csmith. I have built Csmith(2.4.0) on Ubuntu, can generate C
> program using Csmith.  I have some query regarding coverage.
>
> * How to get the coverage of the c program generated by csmith?

The commands that you included in your email suggset that you are trying to
obtain coverage data about the randomly generated program itself --- i.e., how
much of the randomly generated program is actually executed.

Is that really the data you are trying to obtain?

I want to point out that this is different than (1) coverage of GCC from
compiling the generated program and (2) coverage of Csmith itself.

Can you say why you are interested in obtaining coverage data over of the
generated program itself?

Thanks ---

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing