Re: [csmith-dev] wishlist: option to disable globals

I agree, if the changes aren't too invasive!

John

On 6/1/16 4:04 AM, Yang Chen wrote:
Thanks for the input, Ally.

On 2016-05-31 01:40, Alastair Donaldson wrote:
Older versions of OpenCL do not support global variables, so in
CLsmith we pass would-be globals around in a struct - every function
takes a pointer to this struct as its final argument.  We then compute
a checksum based on the final contents of the struct.  Might this be a
useful feature to port to regular Csmith as an option?

Yes, I think it would be a useful feature for Csmith.

- Yang