Re: [csmith-dev] Generate two slightly different files

Do you care about undefined behaviors? If not, you can add a pass after Csmith generates the program (which basically is an AST), and before prints it, that mutates one of the leaf nodes. Csmith has a GTAV (generation time analysis & validation) that ensures the semantics of the AST don't introduce undefined behaviors, if you are as careful as Csmith, the mutation might come out fine.

-Xuejun