Re: [csmith-dev] csmith tool

Suresh Khatiwada <sk665@uowmail.edu.au> writes:

> Hi, I want to use csmith tool for generating automated test cases for
> compilers (gcc, g++, clang) as my academic project. I am not being able to
> install and use this tool. Please suggest me. Thank you.

Hi; thank you for your interest in Csmith!

For us to help you, you need to describe the problem that you are seeing in
much more detail.

Please give us more information about what you are trying to do --- what
commands you type, etc.  You should also give us relevant details about the
computer you are using --- for example, what OS it runs.

Then tell us what you *expect* to happen when you type those commands, and tell
us what *actually* happens.  A good way of detailing what actually happens is
to send us the actual output that you see.

Thanks ---

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX