[csmith-dev] How to generate large programs

 I would like to use CSmith to test the asymptotic complexity of a few compiler optimizations. To this end, I need to generate random programs of different sizes. I can get programs of different sizes by varying the seed of the random number generator that CSmith uses. However, there seems to exist a limit on how much these programs grow. So, I would like to know what I can do to generate programs arbitrarily large. The bigger the program, the better for me. I am willing to change CSmith source code, if there is anything blocking the growth of the programs.

    Thank you very much,

Junio Cezar