Re: [csmith-dev] csmith new release

Yang and Xuejun-- do you have any pending changes? If not, I'd say we just do this at any near time.

John

On 02/27/2014 10:52 AM, Eric Eide wrote:
Mukundan Ragavan <nonamedotc@fedoraproject.org> writes:

	Mukundan> I am wondering if there will be a new official release of
	Mukundan> csmith. I am asking this question since I am hoping to update
	Mukundan> the csmith package in Fedora with all the new changes.

Yeah... you're right that we should do this.  We don't have a current schedule
for this, but we should do it.  There are a lot of accumulated changes!

Eric.