Re: [csmith-dev] How to use test_csmith.pl

Hi Shakthi,

The short answer is that test_csmith.pl is a script that we probably didn't mean to release. It has little to offer you.

The longer answer is that we sometimes use the script to test Csmith itself.

RunSafely.sh is a little script we borrowed from LLVM (I think) and a copy is attached. We should either add it to the Csmith release tarball or else remove test_csmith.pl.

KCC is here:

  http://code.google.com/p/c-semantics/

It's not clear that adding a "make check" solves any pressing problem with Csmith, so I doubt we'll do it.

John