Re: [csmith-dev] Packaging Csmith for Fedora

Hi Eric,

--- On Wed, Nov 23, 2011 at 10:11 PM, Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu> wrote:
| I did this (commit eba614b9) for future revisions of Csmith, although I think
| it is a questionable change.  See the commit message for an explanation.
\--

Thanks for the commit message and explanation. You can also use the
latest address, but, yes, it will be good to get it fixed in glibc.

-   Software Foundation, Inc., 59 Temple Place, Suite 330, Boston, MA
-   02111-1307 USA.  */
+   Software Foundation, Inc., 51 Franklin Street, Suite 500, Boston, MA
+   02110-1335 USA.  */

We just inform upstream about the change, and leave it to them to decide.

SK

--
Shakthi Kannan
http://www.shakthimaan.com