Re: [csmith-dev] Fwd: csmith errors

Hi Bill,

There is only one question to ask about a program generated by Csmith: Does the C standard assign an unambiguous meaning to it? If yes, then testing can proceed. If no, then we have to fix a bug.

The warnings you list are designed to help programmers avoid error-prone constructs. Csmith is not a programmer, and the warnings are irrelevant.

John