Re: [csmith-dev] csmith error

Hi John,
I cleaned up my test setup, and I got rid of the gcc errors. I do get
"comparison of distinct pointer types lacks a cast" warning though, but
that's ok for now, because it doesn't stop gcc from creating executables.
When I run the exe, I get "checksum = xxxx" as the output. What does
this checksum mean?
I still have troubles getting my compiler to compile the test codes. It
crashed. I suspecting that typedefs are not correctly defined for my
test setup. Can someone show me how to define types for my setup? The
types for my system are:
char  8 bits
int     16 bits
long  32 bits