[csmith-dev] Checksum, different options

Hi,

Can someone please confirm that I should expect the same checksum even when I compile the same file, with the same compiler but different optimisation options?

I am looking at an example like:
$ gcc -Os -o test test.c
$ ./test
checksum = 9E81
$ gcc -O0 -o test test.c
$ ./test
checksum = 8A6A

Is this expected or is a bug (gcc or csmith)?
I expect this to be a bug but would like confirmation before I go goose-chasing.

Cheers,

--
PMatos

More information can be found at www.csr.com. Follow CSR on Twitter at http://twitter.com/CSR_PLC and read our blog at www.csr.com/blog