[csmith-dev] Csmith usage - basic question

Hello all,

I just started to use csmith, it seems to be a great tool.

I have  some  basic questions with respect to csmith usage

1. Does csmith has any standard recommendation for range of seed to used for effective test case generation . i.e Min range =< seed  <= Max range

2. How effective does checksum helps to keep a tab on runtime errors , can you explain how checksum calculation is happening, so that I can understand its effectiveness?

Thank you,
Ravi