Re: [csmith-dev] feature request: generate memory unsafe code

Is there something I have to do to enable this option?

$ csmith --null-ptr-deref-prob 50   # side question: is <N> a
percentage?  should i use 0.5 or 50 for 50%?
invalid option --null-ptr-deref-prob at: 1

I `git clone`ed the most recent version from
https://github.com/csmith-project/csmith.git

I think this is my current local version, although I am not a git user
so I'm not really sure (I found the command on the web):
$ git rev-parse HEAD
7e3325060b56cc5813b8701087b5206fb394c047

After I checked it out, I just `./configured`, `make`ed, and `make install`ed.

-Chucky