Re: [csmith-dev] feature request: generate memory unsafe code

I always wanted to make Csmith a tool for testing program analyzers, in
addition to compilers. I'll add these features soon.

But Eric gets a points too. Some command line options, e.g., exhaustive
testing options, probably need to be cleaned up.

-Xuejun