Re: [csmith-dev] Random configuration file for csmith

Hi Haihao,

On 5/12/11 3:41 AM, haihao shen wrote:
Hi,

csmith provided the interface to take configure file as input to generate different kinds of test cases. However, there is lack of documentation to describe how to set the value of configure parameter.

doc/probabilities.txt describes the format of probability configurations.

For example, I don't know whether different items in configure file have dependencies. I don't know whether all the values could range from 0 to 100.

I am wondering whether there is any empirical data for random configuration.

Sorry, we don't have that data.

- Yang

Thanks,
Haihao