[csmith-dev] My first little updates

I made a bunch of little cleanups to the source tonight.  Nothing crazy.  Just fixing some const warnings and localizing loop vars.  You can pull from petdance/csmith.  I made a pull request for it.

First thing I noticed is the CPP code could use some consistent formatting.  Tabs some places, spaces others, trailing whitespace all over, and broken indenting in a few spots, some of which I fixed.  Are you guys all Emacs people?  If you could nail down specifics for Emacs mode settings, then I could also create vim modelines for you as well.

xoxo,
Andy

--
Andy Lester => andy@petdance.com => www.techworklove.com => AIM:petdance