Re: [csmith-dev] math64 and longlong

On 04/05/11 16:29, Lee Taylor wrote:
Hello,

I'm investigating the use of csmith for testing an embedded compiler that doesn't have any 64 bit support, but I'm running into a little trouble.

I've tried adding the "--no-math64" and "--no-longlong" options when running csmith, but the generated output still seems to make heavy use of the int64_t and uint64_t types.   Is there some other option that I also need to enable?

Well spotted. I have a feeling that's a bug. --no-math64 should avoid usage of int64 types.