Re: [csmith-dev] Packaging Csmith

"Shakthi" == Shakthi Kannan <shakthimaan@gmail.com> writes:

	Shakthi> Thanks for writing Csmith. I am interested in packaging the
	Shakthi> same for Fedora [1]. Is it possible to provide an RSS/Atom
	Shakthi> feed for the sources, apart from the download tarball
	Shakthi> available at:
	Shakthi>
	Shakthi>   http://embed.cs.utah.edu/csmith/csmith-2.0.0.tar.gz

Hi!  I don't know about RSS/Atom feeds in particular.

What I can say is that we are in the process of moving the Csmith repository to
GitHub.  If GitHub provides an RSS/Atom feed feature, we can enable it --- or
maybe we get it for free, or you can build it on top of GitHub.

Is this helpful?

Eric.

Eric Eide <eeide@cs.utah.edu>  .         University of Utah School of Computing
http://www.cs.utah.edu/~eeide/ . +1 (801) 585-5512 voice, +1 (801) 581-5843 FAX