[creduce-dev] branch for upcoming release

The other day Yang merged the PR from berolinux for LLVM 16 and also fixed a few problems (thanks to both!). Since then I've been working towards a version that we can release, it is here:

https://github.com/csmith-project/creduce/tree/creduce-2.11

Building using cmake, things look good on both OSX and Linux, which are the only two platforms that I plan to test.

I'm in the middle of moving our old web site from embed.cs.utah.edu into markdown in the repo. The other thing I want to do is get CMake to build and run the C-Reduce tests, currently it doesn't do any of that. At that point we can remove the autoconf stuff. Besides these items, I don't have any big plans for this release. Progress will be sporadic since I have some travel coming up and other stuff to work on.

John