Re: [creduce-dev] LLVM 15.0 Support Merged

Sounds great. Thank you for the sync-up, Eric!

- Yang

On 9/27/22 07:57, Eric Eide wrote:
Thank you, Yang, for merging support for LLVM 15 to the master branch of
C-Reduce.  I agree, this is the right thing to do.

My previous plan was to "catch up" version by version, but obviously that
didn't happen, and the master branch had fallen quite behind!  Better to catch
up in one jump.

I *do* still want to make an actual release.  That work will be easier now!

Thanks ---

Eric.