Re: [creduce-dev] development stuff

I guess it depends on what people want.  Can we talk about this next week?

Sure, but I'll tell you what I want, which is that if you can make time for this we do a C-Reduce for LLVM 7 since this will benefit distros that are stuck on that version for a while, which is pretty common. Then we also do an LLVM 8 release soon after.

I've merged the markdown and the LLVM 7 PR. We should look at the rest of the PRs and see if there's anything to merge.

John