Re: [creduce-dev] Creduce example with potential improvements

I was sure we had a class -> struct transformer but it looks like not, will see if we can do that one. We do a lot of similar stuff.

Russell, your list is great, the problem is we've all moved onto other jobs or projects and it's hard to find time for active C-Reduce development.

John