Re: [creduce-dev] clang_delta tests, Distributions

On 03/20/2018 09:46 AM, Eric Eide wrote:
Yang, when making a distribution tarball, we don't include the following files
and directories:

	clang_delta/tests/lit.cfg
         clang_delta/tests/remove-unused-var/
         clang_delta/tests/rename-var/

We should include these things, right?

These files are for testing. Do we include other test files (i.e. those files in creduce/tests folder) in our distribution tarballs? If so, we should include these clang_delta tests, too. Thanks for taking care of it!

- Yang