Re: [creduce-dev] Work Before Next C-Reduce Release?

Push the button (as far as I'm concerned).

John

On 3/20/17 10:04 AM, Eric Eide wrote:
Is there work that should be committed before I make the next C-Reduce release?

Looking over the current issues and pull requests, I'm planning to put all of
these off until after the upcoming release.

So my pending work is basically just doing test builds on various platforms,
making a list of what's new, rolling the official tarball, etc.

Thanks ---