Re: [creduce-dev] New planned release

Hi,

I have a Windows machine at hand. I have already everything set up and working for an older version of C-Reduce but I might find some time over the weekend to update to the latst version. This is something I wanted to do anyway. There were just other more important things to do so far. :/

Is there anything in particular you want to have tested?

Regards,

Moritz

On 5 Apr 2016 15:48, John Regehr wrote: > > Thanks Eric!  I have time to help in the near future. > > There was some C++ hacking I was trying to get done for this release but > since I'm having trouble getting back to it, let's push this out soon. > > We could use testing on Windows!  Anyone have a machine handy?  I have > access to zero Windows machines right now.  I think MS has free VM > images these days but I probably don't have time to get one setup to the > point where it can run C-Reduce. > > John > > > On 4/5/16 4:44 PM, Eric Eide wrote: > > Martin Liška writes: > > > >> I would like to ask you when do you plan a next release? I would like > >> to make a new package for openSUSE that incorporates a commit that > >> implements multiple input files. > > > > "Very soon."  Let me say, in the next two weeks. > > > > We are working to make a new release that is compatible with LLVM 3.8.  It > > will include other work to date, including multi-file reduction. > > > > I am working on the release now --- see recent commits --- but I haven't had > > much time to work on it in the last little while.  (FWIW, I was hoping that if > > I waited a bit, the current problem the Travis-CI build would fix itself, but > > that hasn't worked out.)  Most of what remains to be done is testing on various > > platforms/configs and a review of the included documentation, so we are close. > > > > Thanks --- > > > > Eric. > >