Re: [creduce-dev] work to do

On 2015-11-17 14:38, John Regehr wrote:
I wrote a quick blog post about reducing non-preprocessed code, the
example at the bottom shows that we still have plenty of low-hanging
fruit for clang_delta to clean up.  Yang has long been heroically
attacking these problems, does anyone else have time to take a stab?

Yes, quite a few low-hanging fruit is there. For example, clang_delta doesn't have any transformations that target some important C++11 features such as variadic templates and lambdas. Moreover, I believe that templates-related reduction can become much better than its current state.

Any contributions are welcome!

http://blog.regehr.org/archives/1278

Nice work & write-up :)

- Yang