Re: [creduce-dev] puzzling clang_delta crash

I can't speak for Yang but if we have any brave users who want to use --die-on-pass-bug and report any remaining bugs in my part of C-Reduce (everything except clang_delta, basically) I'll be happy to fix. I know some bugs remain but I can't trigger them offhand.

John