Re: [creduce-dev] Close to New C-Reduce Release

Weird-- I'm also on Yosemite.

But anyway if you cannot repro, let's forget about this for now. I'm never too concerned about random clang_delta crashes, these might slow down reduction a bit, but they seldom change the final result -- in my experience the program construct that triggers the crash usually gets reduced away later on, and then clang_delta succeeds the next time it runs.

John

On 9/23/15 8:34 PM, Yang Chen wrote:
On 2015-09-22 23:45, John Regehr wrote:
Here is valgrind's opinion.

John

Thanks for the additional input, John.

I can't reproduce the failure on OS X Yosemite v10.10.4. I tried the
pre-built version from llvm.org and a debug version built locally on my
machine. They worked fine.

BTW, I looked through the valgrind output that you posted, but couldn't
find any clue.

It's quite strange. Eric, when you get a chance, can you try it out on
your Mac? Thanks.

- Yang