Re: [creduce-dev] llvm-svn-compatible merged

Yes, agreed. It would be nice if we have a release for LLVM 3.5. I don't have queued items.

- Yang

On 09/18/2014 08:34 PM, John Regehr wrote:
I ran lot of reductions today (C, though -- no C++) and all seems good. If our queue lacks big items, perhaps this is a good time for a release. Do you have time Eric?

John