Re: [creduce-dev] llvm-svn-compatible merged

A slightly different approach, that we've been using in Souper, and that I think I like better, is to depend on a specific LLVM revision, as seen here:

  https://github.com/google/souper/blob/master/update_deps.sh

Then, of course, someone has to bump this every few weeks. The advantage is that in between bumps, it's clear which version of LLVM the branch intends to support.

John