Re: [creduce-dev] Creduce Macro Analysis

Hi Rand, C-Reduce works fine on code that has not been preprocessed. Whether or not it works well for your particular problem can only be discovered by experiments. Please give it a try. I recommend using the current version from Github since our latest release is pretty old.

John